ZKTeco SF1008T+ SpeedFace+ Access Control Reader: 8-inch Touch-Screen, Temperature Screening, Facial/Palm ID Recognition, Indoor, 3yr
The ZKTeco SF1008T+ SpeedFace+ is a series of high-performance face, palm, and fingerprint recognition readers that additionally detect if a person has an elevated skin temperature or is wearing a protective facial covering.
The SpeedFace+ embedded face & palm recognition sensor provides 100% touchless user authentication for various applications including Access Control, Time & Attendance, Visitor Management, Event Management & more.
Unlike its predecessor (SF1008+), the new SF1008T+ adapts to unstable environments and does not require calibration, The SF1008T+ also has over 10 times the number of measuring points on a face. Its thermographic imager allows for someone to walk past the device for a temperature reading rather than to walk up to it and wait for a temperature screening result.
Use "Quick Login for Better Price" to see lower prices that we cannot advertise. Contact us for volume pricing.$3,750.00
- Store and match up to 50,000 faces in less than 0.3 seconds while operating in both total darkness and bright sunlight (up to 50,000 Lux).
- It is the new 'Thermographic Technology', rather than the 'Thermopile Technology' found in the SF-1008+.
- Thermal read range is effective up to 2.5 ft (30 inches) rather than 1.5 ft (18 inches) with the SF-1008+.
- User authentication read range up to 10 feet rather than 8 ft as with the SF-1008+.
- Face verification possible while wearing a protective face covering (Palm recognition advised while wearing a protective face covering)
- Stores & matches up to 5,000 palm templates
- 8-inch programmable touchscreen display
- Intelligent energy-saving design
- Dual-lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight (<50,000 Lux)
Includes 12v Power Adapter, or use ZK's optional 12V-DC-POE-SPL PoE Splitter/Adapter.
Paid options: Active Directory (AD) module (can update personnel records; not photos), Visitor Management module, Badging module (create custom templates), and mobile app. The mobile app is paid per mobile device. It is meant for the mobile management of personnel. You can enroll, manage, and assign users to access levels and upload them to the software directly. You can open doors, real-time monitoring, check reports, and open and close a door.
Software License: recommended, but not required or included: Tie it into the access control system. The optional software license is for ZKBioSecurity, but no license is required if this reader is to be used as a standalone device or in another brand (non-ZKTeco) access control system via Wiegand. The minimum license pack is for a 10-pack of doors, and each of these readers would be assigned to a door within the software.
Use "Quick Login for Better Price" to see lower prices that we cannot advertise. Contact us for volume pricing.$2,989.95