This product has been discontinued.
Luxriot VMS Software
Luxriot is an open architecture Video Management System (VMS). Luxriot accepts MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 as well as HD and megapixel video streams from Network (IP) cameras, encoders and video capture boards. Luxriot is integrated with over 1800 devices from all major manufacturers including Axis, Arecont Vision, ACTi, Basler, SONY, IQinVision, UDP, Vivotek and others. This along with Luxriot client-server architecture allows to build hybrid scalable solutions from a single NVR/DVR to the multiple server system handling thousands of cameras.
Low Total Cost of Ownership due to free software upgrades for life, free Luxriot support, and no annual fees.
Luxriot VMS Software Features
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Hungarian, Chinese, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Simplified Chinese, Turkish and Korean localizations
- DATA MINING with smart search filters for all Analytics.
- Luxriot API/SDK (ClientKit)
- License Plate Recognition (add-on product)
- Broadcast Server for web and mobile clients
- Video Analytics (add-on product) (people counting, car counting, object counting, intruder perimeter detection, direction filter, dwell filter, removed object detection, abandoned object detection, people tracker, smoke detection filter, tailgating, calibration, color detection, camera shake cancellation, camera tamper detection, enter exit filters, stopping filter and more.
- JPEG, JPEG2000, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264 video compressions
- HTTP, RTP, RTSP, TFTP protocols
- Both ONVIF and PSIA compatible
- Two-way audio for Audio enabled devices
- Multicast for multicast enabled cameras
- Support for multiple capture boards for hybrid installations
- Video and Audio recording, playback and export. Export both remotely and locally
- Full, time-lapse, motion-controlled, scheduler-controlled recording
- SAN, DAS and NAS storage support (DAS support for Luxriot servers)
- Multiple monitors support
- Extensive user/group permissions control
- Web access from IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari browsers
- Mobile Access from iPhone and Android phones
- PTZ control by Joystick and CCTV Keyboard
- Bandwidth, FPS and resolution control
Functionality comparison table
|Maximum Number of Cameras||1||4||9||16||unlimited|
|Maximum number of remote VMS Client connections||1||1||3||5||unlimited|