PAYMENT TERMS FOR EQUIPMENT OR LICENSE PURCHASES:
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- Accepted payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, ACH, and bank wire/TT transfer. The minimum order amount for wire transfer or ACH is $1000 USD.
- For first-time customers shipping orders valued at over $500 to an address other than the billing address, you must call the number on the back of your credit or debit card to add your desired shipping address to your credit card profile as an authorized shipping address. We do this for your protection as well as ours, and it helps to reduce credit card fraud and identity theft.
- If using PayPal, all orders over $500 must be shipped to PayPal-confirmed shipping addresses. No exceptions.
- International buyers with domestic credit cards can use PayPal or bank wire/TT transfer depending on the dollar amount. We may require international buyers to fax in proof of billing/shipping address. First-time international buyers with higher-dollar transactions may be asked to use a wire transfer instead.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY FOR EQUIPMENT OR LICENSE PURCHASES:
- Most items are shipped within one business day of receiving cleared payment. Same-day shipping cut-off is typically 12pm PST. We cannot guarantee same-day shipments during COVID.
- Custom servers typically take between 2-4 business days for assembly and quality-control, and longer if the parts are not in stock and must be ordered. Please contact us to review your available options if you require an expedited server.
- Third-party servers by Seneca or Milestone can take between 1-4 weeks to ship, or longer if a GPU is required.
- Free Ground shipping applies to orders shipped to physical addresses within the Continental USA. Although it's not always guaranteed, we will ship by USPS (when possible) to residential addresses, P.O. Boxes, and to addresses outside the Continental USA.
- Most items are shipped from regional warehouses so that transit time is minimized. None of these warehouses uses USPS.
- Certain manufacturers or distributors require local and state sales tax to be added to orders shipping to certain states. If your order falls within this requirement, you will be asked to confirm your order before it’s processed.
- All items are guaranteed against DOA and include a one-year parts and labor warranty against manufacturer's defects only unless otherwise stated.
- The actual product warranty supported by the manufacturer is listed at the end of the product title: 2yr = 2 years, 3yr = 3 years, and 5yr = 5 years. If nothing is stated, then only the standard 1-year warranty applies.
- All refurbished items are guaranteed against DOA and include 90-day parts and labor warranty unless otherwise stated.
- Extended warranties on certain equipment may be available. Please inquire within for more information prior to making a purchase.
- Warranty is void if (1) the holographic security seal on the rear of the DVR/NVR shows any signs of tampering, (2) the product shows signs of abuse/neglect, or (3) any third-party software is installed on the PC-based DVR/NVR, other than anti-virus protection.
- Only products with an advanced replacement warranty—e.g., Dahua USA—will be replaced before the defective item is returned. Please contact Technical Support at [email protected] to discuss your options.
- 30-day money-back guarantee on all DVR Surveillance/CCTV items unless otherwise stated. Scroll down for more info.
- If you wish to return your product, please call us toll-free at 1-877-332-5779 x3 (or 1-310-370-9500 x2), or preferably notify us by emailing [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase date to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- No exchange/refund will be issued without a valid RMA number.
- The RMA number is valid for seven days from the issue date.
- Returns that are packaged contrary to the shipping carrier's packaging requirements will void the RMA as well as any product warranty from eDigital.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable. You are responsible for return shipping for all RMA services. We recommend that return shipments are insured and traceable, as we will not be held responsible for lost, damaged, or misdelivered shipments.
- Returned merchandise must be in its original condition and packaging and must accompany a completed RMA form. eDigital. will hold you responsible for scratches, dings, dents, and other cosmetic blemishes, which will result in a restocking fee for the market value of the damaged item(s), usually around 25% of the original price. Software that has been registered will also be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Any evidence of neglect, misuse, or abuse will result in the denial of your exchange/refund as well as a void of your warranty.
- "Special" items, "Special-Order," items, or "Custom" built PC-based DVRs, NVRs, or External Storage (NAS, DAS, SAN) products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Temperature-monitoring cameras, tablets, and blackbody units are non-returnable.
- Software licenses are non-refundable.
- Used/opened ZKTeco items will not be accepted for return or credit, whether "Special-Order" or not, unless previously agreed upon in writing.
- Certain brands with product seals, such as Arecont Vision, ACTi, and Axis have a restocking fee for all returns with broken seals.
- All Eyemax and SDI products have a 30% restocking fee if returned for refund in new condition. Used Eyemax/SDI products cannot be returned for a refund.
PROJECTS INCLUDING INSTALLATION OR ON-SITE OR REMOTE LABOR:
1) SCOPE OF WORK: eDigital is responsible for performing only the work specifically described in the quote as comprising the Project, plus such ancillary work which by reasonable interference is necessary to the proper performance and completion of the Project. Unless expressly stated to the contrary in the quote or in writing, eDigital is not responsible for performing any underground trenching or the laying or supplying of conduit for wiring related to the Project, nor is eDigital responsible for dry-walling, painting, electrical, or cabinetry work, with Customer solely responsible for such related work.
2) EQUIPMENT: In the event that eDigital reasonably determines that items from the quote are unavailable or discontinued, eDigital reserves the right to replace one or more items with a comparable item of similar or greater quality or functionality.
3) PAYMENT: Customer will make all payments to eDigital in accordance with the payment schedule stated on the quote; however, notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in the Payment Schedule or in the absence of the payment schedule in whole or in part:
(i) EDigital shall have no obligation to commence work on the Project or order any equipment required for the project until the deposit has been received.
(ii) Customer shall pay in full for each item of equipment including components prior to delivery to the project site with payment due within two business days after receipt of an invoice from eDigital.
(iii) EDigital reserves the right to require monthly progress payments from Customer for Projects requiring more than 30 days for performance or weekly progress payments from Customer for Projects requiring a very substantial effort over a shorter time period, with each progress payment due within two business days after receipt of an invoice.
(iv) Customer shall pay any remaining amounts due eDigital for Project upon completion of the Project (without retention in any amount) within two business days after receipt of a final invoice is submitted by eDigital. Payments not made when due shall bear interest at the rate of 1.5 percent per month (or the maximum legally permissible rate, if less) on the unpaid balance until paid in full.
4) PROJECT TIMING, DELAYS, OR SUSPENSION: eDigital shall have no obligation to commence work on the Project until we have received a signed quote and the deposit referenced above in section 3(i).
In the event that any payment required from Customer as specified in above paragraph 3 is not timely made, eDigital shall have the right to suspend work until payment is made in full, and eDigital shall incur no penalties or liability for any delays, losses, damages or other harm suffered by Customer due to such suspension. In the event of any delay in the work arising from causes beyond the reasonable control of eDigital such as fire, labor disputes, weather, flooding, war, civil unrest, equipment or component unavailability, governmental issues, contingencies not capable of being reasonably foreseen by eDigital, or acts of God, the time to complete the Project or the affected segment of the Project shall be extended by the length of such delay without penalty or liability to eDigital.
Customer agrees that if a delay caused by Customer’s failure to timely make a payment to eDigital or otherwise due to Customer’s actions, e.g., failure to permit timely access to worksite or timely obtain necessary governmental permits or scheduling delays due to coordination issues with other involved vendors or service providers (movers, integrators, furniture assembly, etc.) is of an unreasonable duration, or such Customer acts omissions require phasing of the work by eDigital. Customer shall pay eDigital an additional fee equal to the higher costs incurred or to be incurred as a result of such delay, e.g., additional start-up or clean-up labor costs.
5. CHANGE ORDERS. If during the performance of the work for the Project by eDigital, Customer desires to add additional work to the Project or modify work not yet performed, Customer may only do so by notifying eDigital in writing of such desired changes in the work, and eDigital will promptly prepare a change order describing such additional or modified work and specifying the additional fee (or fee reduction) for such work and any changes in scheduling or Project elements or performance caused by such additional or modified work. EDigital shall have no obligation to perform such additional or modified work unless and until Customer accepts the change order by executing the change order. Change Orders shall be paid in full upon acceptance of the change and shall not alter the Payment Schedule. As modified by the executed change order, the Agreement continues in full force and effect. If the requested changes in work are not reasonable, eDigital is not obligated to prepare a change order. In the event that eDigital at its discretion elects to perform additional work requested by the Customer without obtaining a change order, Customer agrees to pay eDigital the reasonable cost, inclusive of overhead and a reasonable profit, of such work promptly upon invoicing.
6. WARRANTIES. EDigital warrants that it has satisfactorily performed the installation work comprising the Project and agrees to repair without additional cost to the Customer any malfunctions or defects of the Project arising from its installation services or its customization or modification of purchased equipment if the Project involved such customization or modification. This warranty shall expire one year after the completion of the Project. EDigital is not responsible for and does not warrant the satisfactory performance of the equipment installed as part of the Project excepting for any customization and modification performed by eDigital, and the Customer must look solely to any equipment manufacturer warranties in the event of equipment malfunctions or defects. If a malfunction or defect in the Project is determined to be equipment related, eDigital during its warranty period will reasonably assist Customer is obtaining any warranty coverage provided by equipment manufacturers.
7. PHASING. Customer understands and agrees that the fees and scheduling of the Project are based on the assumption that the work will be performed in a single continuous period of work without interruptions. EDigital in its sole discretion will attempt to reasonably accommodate minor delays and phasing.
8. CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. The Customer shall be responsible for (i) timely providing eDigital with all documentation and information necessary or appropriate for eDigital to prepare the Project Proposal and thereafter perform the Project including but not limited to floor plans, station designations, schematics, and site access requirements:
- Installation areas are to be free of obstructions before installation commences.
- Any delays beyond two hours will be billed at a rate of $200 per hour.
- If an installation is rescheduled or canceled within 24 hours of installation, a $150 charge will be applied to the total outstanding balance. If rescheduling or canceling an install within 24 hours of the installation a $250 fee will be applied.
The products sold by eDigital are not fault-tolerant and are not designed, manufactured, or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines or weapon systems in which the failure of the product could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or environmental damage ("High-Risk Activities"). Accordingly, eDigital. specifically disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for High-Risk Activities.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content of this website, including but not limited to, live demos, the logo, images, text, code, materials, and other components or elements herein are copyrighted materials owned by eDigital or other third parties, and are protected by United States, worldwide copyright and trademark laws and treaty provisions. Therefore, you may not use, copy, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit, upload or distribute the contents or elements of this website in any way without eDigital’s express prior written permission. EDigital does not grant to users or individuals who access this website, any express or implied rights under any patents, copyright, trademarks, or trade secrets. In the event that such permission is expressly granted, a copy of any portion of this website thereof must be maintained in an unchanged fashion, include the copyright notices as it appears on this website.
EDIGITAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, SUITABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE WHICH MAY BE LINKED TO IT FROM THIS WEBSITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, EDIGITAL DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND AS SUCH, YOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND ANY OF EDIGITAL'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, AGAINST LIABILITY FOR ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IN ANY ACTION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, TORT, AND STRICT LIABILITY (PRODUCT OR TORT), THAT MAY RESULT IN PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR WITH THE FAILURE TO USE THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF EDIGITAL WAS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, EDIGITAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB-HOSTING SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES. EDIGITAL CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EDIGITALDEALS, INC.'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO EDIGITALDEALS, INC., IF ANY, FOR THE PRODUCT.
eDigital provides this website as a service. In an attempt to enhance your knowledge and to add value to your experience while using this website, eDigital may provide links for your convenience to other internet websites from this one. eDigital specifically disclaims any responsibility and further, does not control the contents of any other internet websites linked to this website. Access to any other website linked to this website is entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, such internet websites which are linked to this one and which are not owned by eDigital may have their own terms and conditions of use, privacy policies, rules, regulations and confidentiality provisions that may differ from ours. Any mention of organizations, vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only. Links from this website do not imply or state a relationship or endorsement between the linked site and eDigital.
Though we at eDigital try to make sure that all prices posted on this website are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors that may appear on this website. At any time, the content published on this website could be outdated or contain technical inaccuracies. If the posted price for a product or service is incorrect due to mistake, typographical or other errors, we are only responsible for the correct price. eDigital reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Furthermore, eDigital reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We will make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information; however, it is ultimately your responsibility, as a user, to verify that all details listed are accurate. Some images and descriptions posted on our website pages are the representations provided by manufacturers and/or our suppliers. Please note that the actual products may differ slightly from specifications and/or the pictures contained in our online catalog, viewing areas or order forms. Thus, eDigital is not responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
Advertised prices, discounts and available quantities are subject to change without prior notice.
eDigital recognizes the importance of and respects your privacy and appreciates your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. As such, we want you to make the most of this website and to feel confident while doing so. The following discloses the information collection, use and disclosure practices for this website.
When you visit the public area of the website, you remain anonymous. To the extent you use e-mail links via the website to communicate with eDigital and provide us with personally identifiable information, however, you will not remain anonymous. Because it is not possible to anticipate every conceivable context in which such information might be provided to us via e-mail, eDigital can provide you no assurance that personally identifiable information you choose to provide to us via e-mail will be maintained as private.
What Personal Information does eDigital gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we collect. We ask for personal information in order to provide a product. The information which we ask for is dependent upon the nature of the request being made but can be summarized as follows: For general inquiries submitted online we collect an email address and/or phone number to answer your inquiry; For order placement we will collect contact information necessary for order fulfillment, such as name, phone number, and address. We also collect billing information such as credit card number. With the exception of sensitive billing information, all the data which you provide we receive and store. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features such as speedy credit card processing. Other options are PayPal, cash deposit into a Bank of America account, and wire transfer. Contact us for more details. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, fulfilling your order, customizing future shopping for you, and improving our store. We will sometimes use the information you provide to communicate with you. If you have requested a sales quote, purchasing quote, or contacted eDigital via our website's "Contact Us" page, we will contact you to reply to your request. If you place an order, we will contact you to update you on the status of your order (for instance to provide you with a tracking number). If you have opted in - or specifically asked for – our newsletter will send you an email newsletter approximately once a month.
Information Provided by Your Computer
Whenever you interact with us, we receive and store certain information provided by your computer. The information collected includes statistics about your computer like screen resolution, operating system, and what browser you are using. Information provided about your computer is used by eDigital in order to customize our site for your computer. This information is also collected and used to analyze potential changes in our website design. We also collect information about what you did on our website. The information includes the manner you arrived at our site (where you came from), what pages you looked at in our store, and how long you looked at these pages. This information is gathered to understand how people use the site, to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and to flag ineffective areas of our website.
In order to collect this information we use "cookies." Cookies are small text files that are placed on a visitor's computer hard drive that allow eDigital and/or the host of its website to record how many times a user or computers within a user's network of computers has visited the website, the number of times various pages of the website have been accessed and to track the user's home page customization preferences. Furthermore, eDigital collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that we collect may or may not contain personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer our site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site, abuses of the site and to gather broad demographic data. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at eDigitalDeals, Inc. if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
How does eDigital share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others. The data that eDigital collects in these ways is accessible by certain eDigital personnel as well as certain third-party website designers and personnel involved with the third-party service that hosts the website. eDigital uses all data that it collects internally and together with its website designer and host in order to improve the website or to identify violators or abusers of the site. eDigital personnel may use the data to prepare reports regarding website activity as part of the process of maintaining and improving the site. Cookies also are used to identify prior users to the website in order to provide certain homepage customization preferences and create a more personal viewing experience for the user. eDigital does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under age 13.
To the extent permitted by law, eDigital will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information it collects online without your permission. Exceptions are violators of this site and disclosures to third parties who monitor the website, to parties who assist or cooperate in preparing mailings and to third parties with whom eDigital may co-sponsor an event (in which case eDigital may share attendee lists for purposes of the event). eDigital and the host of its website take reasonable security precautions to maintain the privacy of the data that is collected, such as ensuring that it is accessible only to appropriate personnel and that the information is user ID- and password-protected.
We share customer information only as described below:
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and real-time processing of credit card payments. These agents are provided the limited access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Affiliated Businesses we Do Not Control. In some cases, for instance to drop-ship a product; we may work closely with an affiliated business. In order to process some orders, we will forward to a third-party customer information related to the specific transaction. The information shared will be limited to that which is necessary to process the transaction, generally your name, shipping address, and the items you have ordered.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that eDigital or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets. In the event of a change of ownership, affected users will be notified of the change via email and given the opportunity to prevent the transfer of any information they have given us.
Protection of eDigital and Others. We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of eDigital, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice. With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Does eDigital Secure Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Extremely sensitive information, such as customer credit card numbers, are protected by additional layers of security. When card information is transmitted it is done so in an encrypted manner. Finally, we reveal only selected digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
In order to prevent the compromise of personal information it is important that you to protect against unauthorized access to your account username, password, and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
eDigitalDeals, Inc. gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with our website for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
How can I Prevent My Information from Being Collected?
The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own website, Site Seeing on the Internet.
eDigital operates this website from its main office, within the United States of America, in the State of California. As such any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the applicable laws of the United States and the State of California. Therefore, you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within the State of California and the appropriate venue therein. If any of the provisions of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You may contact eDigitalDeals, Inc. DBA Custom Video Security:
By Postal Mail:
11009 Venice Blvd Ste 4
Los Angeles, CA 90034