4 channel 120fps HD-SDI DVR Card: Real-Time at Full HD 1080p PCI-Express: Hybrid NDVR Hardware Compressed
Simply use this DVR Capture Card and some HD-SDI cameras over your existing coaxial infrastructure to upgrade your viewing quality to full HD! Use up to four 4-channel HD-SDI cards for a total of 16 HD-over-coax cameras per system! Or add this card as an expansion card to any existing Hybrid D1-HC1, HC2, or HC3 product!
This card has been discontinued, and this is our last remaining unit in stock.
This DVR card has the exact same list of features as our non-SDI cards, except for the following limitations:
- No OSD adjustment: date/time stamp cannot be moved.
- No digital zoom on HD image: it is not an option to zoom-in from the software. One can, however, take an image grab and use an image application such as Microsoft Photo Viewer to zoom in on details.
Click to see a Live Demo with your PC, Mac, or Mobile Device.
Downloal manual for eDigital Hardware-Compressed Hybrid Software
|PCI Standard||PCI-Express x1|
|Sub Card||4 channel audio input (BNC), 1 channel matrix output (VGA)|
|Input||4 channel, HD-SDI HD video, BNC|
|Standard||1080P (25,30) / 1080i (50,60) / 720P (25,30,50,60)|
|Preview Resolution||Max 1080P(1920×1080), Real-time 120fps|
|Encoding Resolution||1080P (1920×1080), 720P (1280×720), Q1080P (960×540), Q720P (640×360), QQ1080P (480×270), QQ720P (320×180)|
|Encoding Speed||Main Stream: 25/30fps per channel @ 1080P/720P|
|Sub Stream: 25/30fps per channel @ Q1080P/Q720P/QQ1080P/QQ720P|
|RAW Stream||Supports full-channels at 1080P/720P/Q1080P/Q720P|
|Output||1 channel HDMI (1920×1080), 1 channel VGA (1280×1024, Sub card expansion)|
|1/4 display split, Support Tour function|
|Input||4 channel, BNC (Sub card expansion)|
|Working Environment||-10~+55℃ / 10~90% RH|
|Power Requirement||12V±10%, 3.3V±10%|
|Dimension||125mm x 106mm|
- Dedicated PC-Based System
- 4 x HD-SDI Cards maximum per system.
- One PCI-Express slots (x1, x4, x8, or x16)
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000, Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8 Professional. Mac is for NVR Client only.
- CPUs: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 Series. Intel Core i3 (up to 4 x 1080p Cameras), Core i5 (up to 8 x 1080p Cameras), Core i7 (more than 8 x 1080p Cameras).
- RAM: 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Video Graphics Card: 1GB minimum PCI, AGP, PCI-Express.
- Intel 865 chipset motherboard or higher. Must be an Intel chipset. Click the link below for more details.
- 80GB Hard Drive minimum with separate partition for OS.
Compatible Motherboards for eDigital Hybrid Hardware-Compressed DVR Cards
Need a motherboard? Call or email us to purchase one with guaranteed compatibility.
California Residents--Proposition 65 Warning: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards, and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. De-soldering such circuit board is not recommended nor does it make any economic sense.
Click here to read Lowest Price Guarantee policy.