ETS SM1 Flush Mount Omni-Directional Microphone
Made in USA
- Omni-directional 25’ pickup pattern.
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/low-cut filters limit frequency response to 900-6khz significantly reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: "Line level" (0db) or "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- 100 Ohm unbalanced output.
- Internal peak limiter circuit (.5 sec response)
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable termination fast and clean.
- Reverse polarity protected
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- S/N ratio: more than 60DB
- Sensitivity –45DB
- Industrial temperature range –40 to 105C.
- Flexible plastic plate mounts flush or on a single gang electrical box.
- Dimensions: L 4.7” x W 2.9” H 0.9”
- Weight .03lbs
- SM1 flush mount microphone.
- Mounting screws.
- Warning label.
Wiring requirements:2 conductor shielded (with drain wire) 22 gauge stranded. Max cable length 1500’
It is the responsibility of the installation company and end user to install this audio surveillance equipment in compliance with
state and federal privacy laws. If you are unfamiliar with these laws, consult a qualified attorney.