IP Camera Interface Box
Two-way audio In line adaptor for tapping power off Ethernet powered I/P cameras to supply power to ETS Sound Surveillance speaker / microphones. Built-in 2.5W speaker power amplifier and terminal blocks for connecting ETS SM1 series microphones and 8 Ohm or 70V speakers. 3.5mm (or RCA) input / output jacks for connections to "microphone" / "line input" and "line output" of I/P cameras. Supports both modes A and B of IEEE802.3af.Connects directly to our switcher / mixer /
amplifiers or use one of our many interface products to make fast and clean connections to DVRs or remote monitoring equipment.
- SMA1-LPEA interface
- 2ea. 6’ 3.5mm patch cords.
- Installation instructions.
SPECIFY: RCA output connector OR 3.5mm when ordering.
2 conductor shielded (with drain wire) 22 gauge stranded. Max cable length 1500’
It is the responsibility of the installation company and end user to install this audio surveillance equipment in compliance with
state and federal privacy laws. If you are unfamiliar with these laws, consult a qualified attorney.
- RCA or 3.5mm audio input / output connectors
- Microphone or line level output.
- Speaker line level audio input.
- Transformer isolated audio input and output.
- Adjustable audio input / output levels.
- 2.5 Watt speaker power amplifier.
- Selectable gain range for speaker
- Selectable speaker output: 70V or 8 ohm.
- RJ45 in/out jacks for Ethernet.
- Straight through CAT5 connections (no crossover)
- A/B mode switch for IEE802.3af power format.
- Internal switching regulator converts PoE
- 48-57Vdc to 15Vdc for internal speaker power
- amplifier and microphone power supply.
- Current consumption 80ma. Maximum
- Led power indicator.
- Euro-style connectors makes speaker and
- microphone cable terminations fast and clean.
- Auto polarity protected & fused.
- Operating Temperature 0 to 70C
- Dimensions: L 5.3 x W 3.3 x H 1.6