ETS SM1-TRW Outdoor Microphone: Stainless Steel, Flush Mount, Tamper and Weather-Resistant Omni-directional
Made in USA.
Compatible Louroe part number : N/A
High performance, weather resistant
microphone for fixed location security
applications where vandalism is of
concern. Electret element is mounted in
a special housing which is out of reach to
objects inserted into the sound holes. 25’
pickup pattern in all directions. Built in
limiter circuit automatically lowers the
output level during loud sound intervals.
Hi cut and low cut filters significantly
reduce background noise. Stainless steel
plate mounts flush or on a single gang
Connects directly to our switcher / mixer /
amplifiers or use one of our many
interface products to make fast and clean
connections to DVRs or remote
- SM1-TRW flush mount microphone.
- Sealing gasket
- Mounting screws.
- Warning label.
- Installation instructions.
- Wiring requirements:
- 2 conductor shielded (with drain wire) 22
- gauge stranded. Max cable length 1500’.
- Omni-directional 25’ pickup pattern.
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/low-cut filters limit
- frequency response to 900-6khz significantly
- reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range:
- Line level" (0db) or
- "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- 100 Ohm unbalanced output.
- Internal peak limiter circuit (.5 sec response)
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes cable
- termination fast and clean.
- Reverse polarity protected
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- S/N ratio: more than 60DB
- Sensitivity –45DB
- Industrial temperature range –40 to 105C
- Internal .5" thick windscreen.
- Conformal coated circuit board.
- Stainless steel plate mounts flush or on a single
- gang electrical box.
- Dimensions: L 4.5” W 2.7” H 1.1”
- Weight .07lbs