ETS SM1-W Weather Resistant Outdoor Microphone
Weather resistant, high performance,
microphone. For use in outdoor
applications and can withstand
exposure to various weather
conditions. Built in limiter circuit
automatically lowers the output level
during loud sound intervals.
Selectable lo-cut and hi-cut filters
significantly reduce background noise.
Includes a removable .5 inch wind
screen inserted into a directing tube.
Cast Aluminum plate mounts on any
flat surface or on a single gang “bell
box”, gasket included.
Connects directly to our switcher /
mixer / amplifiers or use one of our
many interface products to make
fast and clean connections to DVRs
or remote monitoring equipment.
- SM1-W microphone.
- Warning label.
- Installation instructions.
- Omni-directional 25' pickup pattern
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/lo-cut filters limit
- frequency response to up to 900 to 6Khz
- significantly reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: "Line level" (0db)
- or "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- Internal peak limiter circuit (.5 sec response)
- 100 Ohm, unbalanced output.
- Directing tube with removable .5 inch
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes
- cable termination fast and clean.
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- Industrial temperature range: -40C to 105C
- S/N ratio: more than 60DB
- Sensitivity –45DB
- Conformal coated circuit board.
- Cast Aluminum plate mounts on any flat
- surface or on a single gang “bell box”,
- gasket included.
- Dimensions: L 4.6” W 2.8” H 2.3”
- Weight 0.12lbs