Two Way Speaker / Microphone with Call Switch
microphone and 70V speaker for use in
two way surveillance systems and ONLY
with one of our –C5 Interface products to
make fast and clean connections to
DVRs, I/P cameras, etc. Single CAT5
cable connects the STW1-C5 to a
compatible interface, typically located
near the DVR or I/P camera. An extra set
of wires available in the CAT5 cable is
broken out on quick connect terminals of
the STW1-C5 for connecting a remote
call switch, door release relay or alarm
Optional call switch (not shown) for
paging listener. Stainless steel plate
mounts flush or on a double gang
Compatible DVR and I/P camera interfaces:
- Omni-directional 25’ pickup pattern.
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Significantly reduces background noise.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/lo-cut filters limit
- frequency response to up to 900 to 6Khz
- significantly reducing background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: "Line
- level" (0db) or "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- Peak limiter: .5 sec response time.
- 100 Ohm, unbalanced output
- Power: 12 to 24VDC @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and
- RFI filtering.
- 600 Ohm balanced audio output
- 3” speaker
- 2Watt, 70V line audio input only.
- 500Hz-5Khz speaker frequency response.
- RJ45 jack for single field cable run.
- Call switch output terminal block.
- Max 1000’ feet cable run.
- 40C to 105C operating temperature
- Dimensions: L 4.6” W 4.5” H 1.9”
- Weight: 0.3lbs