Two Way Speaker / Microphone without Call Switch
microphone and power amp / speaker for
use in two way surveillance systems.
Can be used in stand alone applications
or with DVRs and remote monitoring
equipment. Optional call switch (not
shown) for paging listener. Stainless
steel plate mounts flush or on a double
gang electrical box.
Connects directly to our switcher / mixer /
amplifiers or use one of our many
Interface products to make fast and
clean connections to DVRs or remote
- STW1 microphone / speaker
- Mounting screws.
- Warning label.
- Installation instructions.
- 2 each, 2 conductor shielded (withdrain wire) 22 gauge stranded. Max cable length 250’.
- Call switch option: P/N STW1-C
- -40C to 105C operating temperature
- Stainless steel "double gang" plate.
- Euro-style connectors make
- cable terminations fast and clean.
- Dimensions: L 4.6” W 4.5” H 1.9”
- Weight: 0.3lbs
- Omni-directional 25' pickup pattern
- Low noise MOSFET pre-amplifier.
- Jumper selectable hi-cut/lo-cut filters limit frequency
- response to up to 900 to 6Khz significantly reducing
- background noise.
- Jumper selectable volume range: "Line level" (0db)
- or "Microphone level" (-30db)
- Adjustable gain in both volume ranges.
- Peak limiter: .5s response time
- 500Hz-13Khz Frequency response.
- Line level, 100 Ohm unbalanced output.
- Power: 12Vdc @ 10mA.
- On-board voltage regulator and RFI filtering.
- 3” speaker.
- line level (0dbm) or 70v line selectable signal input.
- Adjustable volume.
- Selectable input impedance: 10K Ohm or 1K Ohm
- Selectable volume range 0db or -10db.
- 500Hz-5Khz frequency response.
- 2 Watts RMS power amplifier
- Power: 12VDC @ 250mA.
- On-board voltage regulator